Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Kyah's mysterious experience


So I was watching the Jazz game tonight and Kyah was standing next to me. All of a sudden, she looked up at the corner of the wall (there is nothing there) and got all excited. She got the biggest smile on her face and was pointing. She kept looking at me, like, look, mom, look! Then she started waving. I looked in the direction she pointed. Obviously, there was nothing there that I could see, so I looked back at her. She did it again. Pointed, smiled real big and vigorously waved again. I finally asked her, "what do you see Kyah?" She just kept saying Dah-dee, dah-dee. She hasn't learned the word Grandpa yet.....did she have a special visitor tonight? Luckily I had my camera sitting in my lap from uploading pictures tonight and was able to catch a picture of where she was looking.

2 comments:

  1. How sweet, that seriously gives me chills...I'm sure that's who was visiting her! It's so neat that little ones are so close to the veil like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! that is totally awesome! I know how that goes Patience has done a few things like that. I keep wondering who is visiting them. How special. I'm glad you where able to catch the moment on camera! BTW I love the blog I'm so glad you started!!

    ReplyDelete